About Me

I am 17 and attend South Columbus High. I'm an avid actor and wish one day to not only act, but to also teach students to act. Theatre has made me who I am today and has helped me to become more outgoing and take leadership in my life. This is what I want for my future students.

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

1000 Cranes Rehearsal Criteria

Criteria
Your personal strengths
Your group’s strengths
Your personal weaknesses
Your group’s weaknesses
Body
physicality during running scene
Arm movements are better
I can lack physicality when trying to portray weakness
Actors can be sluggish-looking, not ceremonial like
Voice
Volume is good, good inflection
Getting louder and louder each practice
I can talk too fast when acting excited
Jet and Austin can be too quiet, Austin could use a bit more inflection
Energy
Good energy in beginning
The last scene’s energy is almost where it needs to be emotion-wise
feels as if I’m slowing down as play progresses
Very low energy when actors
Characterization
Good child-like antics
Mother is well-rounded, group, when at best, has great general characterization
When counting, characterization decreases
When actors, characterization is not where it should be
Rate
Good rate when remembering to keep it
Doctor scenes are much better
Rate can be too fast when excited
Austin can seem too slow
Ensemble
I feel as though Kenji and I work together well
Mother and father’s relationship is growing
I feel as though I lose touch with the actors at the end
Actors don’t seem connected at times
Consistency
3.8/4
3/4


No comments:

Post a Comment