About Me

I am 17 and attend South Columbus High. I'm an avid actor and wish one day to not only act, but to also teach students to act. Theatre has made me who I am today and has helped me to become more outgoing and take leadership in my life. This is what I want for my future students.

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Production Ideas for A Thousand Cranes

- At 7:38, the hospital people, while saying "leukemia," they bring on a hospital coat and put it on Sadako after cornering her.

- While counting, to keep the beat and unison, there is a type of noise.

- In the scene when Sadako is sleeping, instead of the sleep-talking immediately happening, it seems as if Grandmother comes and tucks Sadako in. I think it makes a lot more sense.

Costumes:
Sadako 

Kenji 


Set:


WE CAN PAINT CHERRY BLOSSOMS WITH THIS METHOD




No comments:

Post a Comment